Gill Stannard

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Health Trip is Moving



After over four years of broadcasting the show on Monday mornings (The Long Grass Sessions/The Grapevine) Health Trip moves to a new time of 9.15 on Wednesday mornings. You’ll find me talking to the lovely Namila Benson about all sorts of healthy things on the first week of the month from the beginning of July.

Tune in next Wednesday morning at 9.15 as I join the team at Wax Lyrical. There will be talkback as usual, so don’t forget to call up.

2 comments:

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Ooooo, goodie, I can now hear Health Trip again. I work on Mondays, and have missed way too many. I will be listening on Wednesday!

Gill Stannard Naturopath said...

Thanks Cat - look forward to knowing you are listening and getting an "earful of Wax" :)