Gill Stannard

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Requests?

Health Trip is turning over another year. I first guested on the R's in 1991 and I have had a permanent spot on the grid since early 1992. Initially it was with Bruce Berryman on Thursday morning, then a delightful 11 years with Jonathan Alley on Tuesday drive. This week, Health Trip's new home with Nicole on her Long Grass Sessions turned 1! Altogether that is 14 years of naturopathic advise.

In this time I have covered everything from acne to yawning. Now it's your turn to make requests. Don't be shy. Click the comments button (you don't need to sign up to blogger to do so, nor do you have to sign your name) and leave a message about what topics you would like me to cover in the new year.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Gill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'd like to hear about the naturopathic way to treat vaginal thrush. I'm 6 months pregnant and have had thrush 4 times during my pregnancy. The conventional method (canestan pessary) isn't working and I'm looking at what I need to cut out of my diet and how strict i need to be. I've also had thrush a few times before- unrelated to pregnancy.

Thanks.

GS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.